The Official website for The Inspiration on Blogger, Featuring Videos, News,Jobs, Pictures, Health publications,Inspirational quotes, and more. . Subscribe to make sure you always stay in the know when new videos are out on Friday's! Always like and comment.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WINDOW SHOPPERS


Dear my fellow windowshopers,
a few shopping malls are less friendly. there is only one entry and one exit. yes one exit through the cashiers desk so that you will arrange line up to the till so that you will shy off and beat chest and buy anything even like an handkerchief or lollipop in the name of getting out.
The other day a mzungu bought a painting worth 5000sh from tuskeys and 10 metres ahead of me, I saw him throw it into a dust bin and I laughed heart heart. so we are many. then I also threw the kerchief I bought and started chewing the nyef nyef I had just bought so that I could swallow with the bitterness I had just bought. That reminds me another day when I entered muthurwa to see see clothes then I got stuck in a stall. I mean stuck like in mud, but worse I got stuck between hundreds of clothers and every one of them wanted me to buy. I then realized that there was no way out I had to purchase my freedom again! but I had 200sh in pocket and head telled me 100 for fare and 100 for watching man u vs Chelsea. I slapped my head to restart my memory and voila! of cause I am dumb ... I mean I shoul be. so I stared at them as they tried all sorts of sign language and I was pinching myself small small to prevent me from laughing and to remind me that I am "dumb" , only for me to realize that they wont let go and they could still probably rob me off the few monies I had with me!. so I pointed at a pile of flabbers and like deaf do, buuurkka bee, een een and showing ten fingers for size ten. one quickly removed a polythene bag and tied for me a pair of brown flabbers the I was free at last. see how simple to detach yourself? then let me teach you, it is nothing personal, just buy anything from one of them even flabbers that you don't need and the leader be like "get your dirty booties off my customer" then you are free to talk bad to niggas around you and that is exactly what i badly intended to do untill I realized I was "dumb" .
Then I lost myself with hand in pocket massaging my humble wallet and there there, me until stadi where things are a little safe and I peeped into my purchase that I exchanged for myself and alas! if you have never seen of mosses...!! . there was a red, and a blue flabbers in the bag! in a glance, I first thought they sold me two pairs instead of one but a closer inspection revealed that it was one pair and worse they belonged to one foot ! oooh Abraham! even what wetangula bought in china is of up! and I don't bame him now.
My Sugar was starting to climb now. I tored the polythene and threw the contents into railways houses . meanwhile, an old man was watching closer then he said " why are you throwing them!?" and I was like "no I am not, I just liberated them." " why?" "because they saved my amino acids nigger!" he looked puzzled but all in all I enter the nearest joint for a cold drink to cool the alarming body temperature and remove feelings that were slowly catching my head.

by ws Kosgei (window shopper)

1 comments:

Don't forget to rate the story. always check for updates. thank you -kosgei

Amazing

Pages