The Official website for The Inspiration on Blogger, Featuring Videos, News,Jobs, Pictures, Health publications,Inspirational quotes, and more. . Subscribe to make sure you always stay in the know when new videos are out on Friday's! Always like and comment.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Birthday basement project

Birthday basement project


Thank you all for the birthday wishes. actually I did not celebrate and you know why? it is because if I was shelling Maize during the birthday of Jesus, then why should I celebrate mine? and even if I wanted to do it , simple math revealed that pocket was not on good side and my logistics by head totaled to 20 bottles, meat of burnt at kitindo (forget about live chicken ) then insurance fee (security ) totaled to about 5k!. Soo... having no otherwise, I head for the basement and slept on the grass. small, I had an emergency call for a meeting about a biotech project we had been working on at Chiromo for clean energy to replace oil .another informer then calls me with good and bad news. the good news is that 1.our research on the large scale production of hydrazine was now stable and our hydrazine powered car was now ready for commercial trial 2. our sponsors just landed at J.K.I.A to see the success. but the bad news is that the minister for energy was already at our lab and demanded for the research to be shut down so as to protect the newly discovered oil.
I arrived in the lab just right in time when our sponsors started to deliver their speech. I felt so wasted until one of the sponsors lights up the talk. he proposed a deal that we sell them the hydrazine powered car design and in return the government gets funding for mining their oil while our research team gets 60billion dollars. I could not believe my ears. in heart heart, math were running like 10m buy a beach house, 1bm secure a few stairs in cbd, 100k for destroying my friends with meat of burnt with drinks every weekend and 1m a car for my haters to feed their eyes.
I was so so happy that the 5k I had I desided to prepare myself psychologically for the big things. I had planned to tell my amino acids sorry for feeding them with carbohydrates daily and that is why my next stop was at a joint opposite nation centre but before I enter I realized that I still had my lab coat on then head telled me to go to house and dress like koffi olomide so that people look at me at corner of eye.
so I hire a taxi and on the way I could not hide my joy and started chanting hydrazine, hydrazine, hydra, hydra, hyd
... hy... hy... and then i stretch hand to remove magazine at the backseat to imagine myself on headlines and alas! I felt a boot then heard weak voices from far one saying " hey si I told you this chap was crazy ." then I felt pain in ear and then. heard hey man utarian wake up you are getting late for class.
I have never felt so cheated in my life . couldn't believe it was just a dream I got up covered in grass all over and my friends looking at me as if I was an alien. they where discussing football and I joined in for a while until they entered Manchester and I knew I couldn't win in a whole bunch of arsenal goddesses so I pick my bag to leave for class then someone shouted from the bunch "hey Kosgei, what is hydrazine? " I ignored the question and left leaving them choking with laughter .
happy man u week and happy birthday for myself and for baby Jesus I promise to eat next Christmas well well
For non biologists, hydrazine in made from liquefied ammonia gas, amino acids are what we are made of i.e ( building blocks of proteins )__I am Kosgei

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great science fiction humorous story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amino acids... he he he! cool

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to rate the story. always check for updates. thank you -kosgei

Amazing

Pages